Thank you for reinvesting in MCEDSV!
Please review our Membership Criteria before submitting your application:
Eligibility – To be eligible for voting membership, organizations must:
- Provide comprehensive domestic or sexual violence services to survivors as their primary purpose.
- Operate its principal place of business in the State of Michigan.
- Adhere to the Mission Statement and Purpose of the Michigan Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence.
- Engage in comprehensive social change to end domestic or sexual violence.
Comprehensive Service Provider – An organization can either be a comprehensive sexual assault service provider, a comprehensive domestic violence service provider, or both. The organization must meet the criteria below for each category.
- Sexual Assault – provides direct services and offers a 24-hour crisis hotline/response to survivors of sexual assault.
- Domestic Violence – provides direct services, offers a 24-hour crisis hotline, and provides emergency shelter to survivors of domestic violence.
- Direct Services – counseling, advocacy, and referrals with the primary focus being to help survivors with issues involving domestic and/or sexual violence.
Please select your dues based on the following structure:
|Levels 2-5 assume that the organization is funded by MDSVPTB, VOCA, DELTA, VAWA-OVW or VAWA-HHS, then based on annual DV/SA budget
|Level 5 - $825
DV/SA Budget is $1,000,000 or more
|Level 4 - $725
DV/SA Budget is $500,000 - $999,999
|Level 3 - $600
DV/SA Budget is $300,000 - $499,999
|Level 2 - $500
DV/SA Budget is $0 - $299,999
|Level 1 - $210
Organization NOT funded by MDSVPTB, VOCA, DELTA, VAWA-OVW or VAWA-HHS